Monday, June 30, 2008


Battle of the Food Shows!
UnFancy Vs. Fancy


I shot some great interviews with the wonderful foodies at the UnFancy Food Show out of Brooklyn today. Tomorrow I shoot at The Fancy Food Show at the Javits Center in Manhattan.

Folks I enjoyed talking to-

Salvatore Brooklyn Ricotta: I hate to admit it, but I've NEVER liked ricotta. This fresh, wonderful, creamy stuff has turned me not only into a convert, but into an evangelist. It is good, it is fresh, it is not the ricotta you might buy in the grocery store with a slightly off smell. This is the real deal.

Scott Gold author of The Shameless Carnivore: It's true, he is a complete degenerate when it comes to how much he enjoys meat products, and that is why he is wonderful. His book is terrific and you should all go buy two copies; one for you and one for your brother's vegetarian girlfriend.

No comments: